with the new Decision on determining the prices of transport services, which was adopted by Municipality Kranj, the prices and conditions of validity of tickets in Kranj city transport will change from 1 September 2023.
|TYPE OF TICKET||PRICE (EUR)|
|monthly children’s ticket for children older than 6 years and up to 15 years of age||5,00|
|yearly children’s ticket for children older than 6 years and up to 15 years of age||50,00|
- ticket prices are the same for all users, except for the specifics listed below.
- Tickets (daily, monthly and annual) are valid for all city passenger transport lines, for an unlimited number of journeys.
- the monthly ticket is valid from the day of purchase until the last day of the month in which it was purchased.
- the annual ticket is valid from the date of purchase until the end of the last day of the same month in the following calendar year.
- Monthly and annual tickets are issued on the name and are not transferable
- A monthly or annual child ticket can be obtained if, in accordance with the law governing road transport, the user is not entitled to subsidized transport.
Tickets can be purchased at the bus station in Kranj, daily tickets can also be bought on the bus.
When purchasing a monthly or annual ticket for the first time, the user pays a user fee for the chip card, which is refunded when the undamaged card is returned.