Presale of subsidized IJPP single tickets for students for school year 2020/2021 will start on 21. 8. 2020. Students and high school pupils can purchase their subsidized tickets on-line or at our selling points:
- Fill in and submit your application on portal eUPRAVA
You can submit your application on-line on the portal eUPRAVA.
- E-application and application code
Shortly after submitting your e-application you will receive the application code, if your application will be approved.
- On-line purchase at ijpp.arriva.si
Visit our web site ijpp.arriva.si where you registrate yourself or log-in. You have to add or chose your IJPP card. The system will show you the tickets that you can purchase. Chose the ticket you want to purchase and confirm your purchase.
* The credit that you have recieved due to lock-down of public passenger transport and non-use of your subsidized IJPP ticket, can be used to purchase any IJPP single ticket product until 31 July 2021 at IJPP points of sale or in our on-line store. The other option is to request a payout of your credit after 1 November 2020 on the basis of a written request and attached original invoice at the IJPP point of sale where the ticket was purchased.
Validation of the purchased ticket
After the purchase you will have to validate your ticket at the validators on the buses and trains. Bear in mind that at least 30 minutes have to past between your purchase and the validation.
Not have an IJPP card jet?
If you are purchasing you subsidized ticket the first time or you still do not have an IJPP card, we kindly ask you to drop by at our selling point where we will issue you a card.
Prolongation of tickets on-line
You can prolongate the validity of your monthly ticket on 21st day in the month.
PURCHASE AT OUR SELLING POINTS
- Fill in and submit your application form
Print the application form and fill it in correctly. With the filled in application form you can purchase the ticket at our selling points. The application form no longer needs to be confirmed by the education institution.
Other important shortcuts
If you need help with filling in the application form please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help.
All information on subsidized IJPP single tickets are available on the phone number 080 4577.
In case of technical issues when submitting the e-application form over the portal eUprava, please contact the help centre on 080 20 02 or send an e-mail email@example.com.
ONLINE PURCHASE OF IJPP TICKETS
Simple and safe purchase of single, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly (transferable) tickets: https://ijpp.arriva.si/