Our employees are at the heart of everything we do.
Our employer brand Together we are Arriva describes Arriva as an employer. While we have many autonomous businesses in 10 different countries, there are many ways in which we are connected and there is real strength, value and a competitive advantage to us operating together as a group.
Together we are Arriva s our promise to all Arriva employees, regardless of which country they operate in, mode of transport they provide, or job they do. We promise to give all our employees a great experience in return for their commitment to Arriva and for doing an excellent job..
You can also read about some of our brand ambassadors in our interactive flip-book.
We are pleased to inform you that we have been awarded with the basic Family Friendly Enterprise certificate, which will help us gradually introduce a series of family-friendly measures that will facilitate the reconciliation of professional and private lives of employees.
We are aware that our employees with their dedication, perseverance, and loyalty, ensure our long-term and successful growth, and are one of our greatest assets. We want to act responsibly in all areas, especially towards our employees
Diversity and inclusion
We want to foster a culture at Arriva where everyone can be welcomed, be themselves and feel that they belong. Our differences should be celebrated and respected wherever we work within the Arriva Group of businesses throughout Europe.
We have launched our new group-wide Inclusion Strategy to ensure a co-ordinated approach across all our businesses, aligned behind common goals. The Inclusion Strategy is part of our overall Sustainability Strategy and will ensure we have a diverse and talented team of people for the long-term.
Read our Arriva Inclusion Strategy here:
- The Arriva Inclusion strategy is launched, and every Arriva business implements an action plan with measurable goals
- All Arriva businesses have two senior leaders or managers involved in the Global Arriva Inclusion Network; our employee resource group
- The Arriva Management Board, Managing Directors and all employees who set objectives will have at least one diversity and inclusion objective relating to their role
- 40% of leaders and managers are women
- Increase applications from women for driver roles, with each business aiming for a 10% YOY increase in new women drivers
- 10% increase in leaders and managers from an underrepresented group
- 25% of leaders and managers are from an under-represented group
- 50% of leaders and managers are women
- 100% increase in the number of women drivers
The goals will be achieved through our Strategy, which will focus on four key areas that we can influence. These include:
- Passengers and clients
Currently we don't have any open positions.