- Wait to your bus at the bus station or at place, where a bus stops!
- Wait your bus in safe distance from the road edge!
- Prepare your ticket or cash to pay for the ride before entering the bus!
- Wait for your bus to stop and door to open (by a driver)!
- When more people wait for the bus, follow the que and enter without scuffle!
- When there is a crowd on the bus, move towards the rear end of the vehicle!
- One seat serves for one passenger only!
- When there is a safety belt installed, use it! Do not wonder around!
- Give your seat to those, who really need it!
Order and conduct
- Do not litter and do not destroy!
- Leave the bus clean, as you find it!
- Behave in the bus!
Drivers and co-passengers
- Do not disturb the bus driver!
- Be kind and polite to the bus driver and co-passengers!
- Talk on the phone in low voice and do not disturb others!
- Before leaving the bus, press the button “STOP”!
- Leave the bus through central or rear door!
- After exit, wait for the bus to leave the bus stop and continue your journey!