Dear passengers please be informed that on 1. 9. 2019 following timetable changes become valid in Gorenjska region:
CHANGES DURING SCHOOL DAYS
- 14.00, 15.00 Ljubljana-Bohinj will departure from Ljubljana 5 min earlier (13.55 and 14.55), on relation Kranj AP-Bohinj departure times stay the same
- 14.30, 15.30 and 16.30 Ljubljana-Rateče Planica will start from Ljubljana 5 min earlier (14.25, 15.25 and 16.25), on relation Kranj AP-Rateče Planica departure times stay the same.
- 520 Radovljica-Bled-Bohinj will no longer be operated
- 6.40 Bohinjska Bistrica-Bled-Radovljica will no longer be operated; to Radovljica transport is enables at 6.55 from Bistrica;
** Transport from Bohinjska Bistrica ŽP is during the complete road closure at Bohinjska Češnjica enabled from Češnjica at 6.27 over Jereka and at 6.15 from Češnjica over Stara Fužina and Jezero.
- 17.25 Kranj-Posavec-Radovljica will no longer be operated
- 14.05 Bled – (14.19) Radovljica-Posavec-Ljubljana will no longer be operated
** Transport from Radovljica over Posavec enabled at 14.35 from Radovljica.
- 6.30 Tržič-Kovor-Radovljica will be moved to 6.40
- 4.25 Tržič-Duplje-Kranj will no longer be operated
- 4.55 Kranj-Duplje-Tržič will no longer be operated
- 6.30 Tržič-Kovor-AC-Ljubljana will be moved to 6.40
- following departures will no longer be operated:
- 4.55 and 18.00 Radovljica-Bled-Krnica
- 5.35 Radovljica-Podhom-Bled; transport from Krnica towards Radovljica and Kranj is enabled at 5.50; transport from Podhom at 5.50
- 18.40 Krnica-Bled-Begunje
- 19.51 Begunje-Radovljica-Bled-Podhom-Krnica
- 5.55 Krnica-Bled-Radovljica will be moved to 5.50
- 7.00 Cerklje-AC-Ljubljana will be moved to 6.55 and redirected over Komenda
- 14.30 Ljubljana-AC-Cerklje will be moved to 14.20 and redirected over Komenda
Updated timetables are available also in the online timetable search.
Thank you for your understanding.
We wish you a safe and pleasant ride.