Travel Safety Tips for Public Transportation.
Dear passengers please be informed that on Monday 11th May 2020, our buses will start to operate on regional lines in full scope.
We want to reassure you that, we are continuing to take our lead from the latest government guidelines. For those with an essential need to travel, there are some things we can all do to help keep everyone safe.
- Please travel only if you are HEALTHY and your journey is essential.
- Before, during and also after the travel Keep a REASONABLE DISTANCE from others (min. 1.5 M), practise good HAND and COUGH HYGIENE.
- You are mandated to wear a FACE MASK and to SANITIZE HANDS.
At bus stops and bus stations
- When waiting for the bus, we maintain a sufficient social distance.
- Entry and exit from the bus are currently only possible at the rear door.
- Before entering the bus, passengers should wait for passengers who have arrived at their destination, to safely exit the bus first.
- When entering, exiting and on the bus, maintain a safe distance (at least 1.5 m) from other passengers and the driver.
Rules on the bus
- You are mandated to wear a FACIAL MASK, that covers your nose and mouth. Please do not touch your facial mask while wearing.
- Use HAND SANITIZER on entry and exit.
- Assure safe distance on the bus (min. 1.5 M).
- Please do not use the seats immediately behind the driver.
- Access to the driver is not enabled / allowed.
- Please touch a little as possible surfaces on the bus.
Until further notice, the purchase of a ticket from the driver and the validation of the ticket on the bus is not possible. Please purchase your tickets in advance at selling points or on our web page https://ijpp.arriva.si/. Validity of timebound tickets purchased before public transport in Slovenia was stopped, will be prolonged as defined in document Sklep Vlade RS o podaljšanju veljavnosti terminskih vozovnic (7. 5. 2020).
You can view the valid timetables in the timetable search engine.
For all additional question you can call the national phone number 01 478 85 12.
We look forward to seeing you again soon! Stay healthy!