Arriva and municipality Piran have up-dated rules for passengers’ transport with buses of city transport and ask passengers to follow those. Most of the novelties are connected with reintroduction of payment that will be reintroduced on 1st June.
On Monday passengers will be able to travel with city buses in Piran only with a valid ticket that the passengers have to purchase before entering the vehicle at one of selling points in Piran municipality, on the bus ticket sale till further notice will not be enabled. EMK Piran card owners have to validate the ticket prior each drive on the contactless reader that is mounted at the entry/exit door of the bus. As during the time of valid safety measures payment for more persons with one card at once is not possible, every passenger can pay the drive only for himself.
We want to reassure you that, we are continuing to take our lead from the latest government guidelines. For those with an essential need to travel, there are some things we can all do to help keep everyone safe.
- Please travel only if you are HEALTHY and your journey is essential.
- Before, during and also after the travel Keep a REASONABLE DISTANCE from others (min. 1.5 M), practise good HAND and COUGH HYGIENE.
- You are mandated to wear a FACE MASK and to SANITIZE HANDS.
At bus stops and bus stations
- When waiting for the bus, we maintain a sufficient social distance.
- Entry and exit from the bus are currently only possible at the rear door.
- Before entering the bus, passengers should wait for passengers who have arrived at their destination, to safely exit the bus first.
- When entering, exiting and on the bus, maintain a safe distance (at least 1.5 m) from other passengers and the driver.
Rules on the bus
- You are mandated to wear a FACIAL MASK, that covers your nose and mouth. Please do not touch your facial mask while wearing.
- Use HAND SANITIZER on entry and exit.
- Assure safe distance on the bus (min. 1.5 M).
- Please do not use the seats immediately behind the driver.
- Access to the driver is not enabled / allowed.
- Please touch a little as possible surfaces on the bus.