European mobility week takes place every year between 16 and 22 September. This year ‘s European Mobility Week slogan is
Move Sustainably. Stay Healthy.
The aim of this year’s campaign is to emphasize the importance of accessibility and motivate individuals to choose sustainable modes of transport such as public transport, walking or cycling, thus contributing to improving air quality and creating a more pleasant environment to live and work.
Arriva Slovenia is once again actively participating in the European Mobility Week campaign. In order to promote sustainable transport measures, we have, together with our clients, joined in the calls and measures to change mobility habits:
URBAN TRANSPORT NOVO MESTO
- (1. 9.-30. 9. 2021, free urban bus transports)
- Read more: https://bit.ly/3tHdvbi
URBAN TRANSPORT KOPER
- (16. 9.-22. 9. 2021, free urban bus transports)
- Read more: https://bit.ly/3CeyoxD
URBAN TRANSPORT PIRAN
- (On Friday, 17. 9. 2021, free urban bus transports)
- Read more: https://bit.ly/3nAvGi4
URBAN TRANSPORT JESENICE
- (On Wednesday, 22. 9. 2021, free urban bus transports)
- Read more: https://bit.ly/2YY2reK
MUNICIPALITY MIKLAVŽ NA DRAVSKEM POLJU
- (20. 9.-22. 9. 2021, free bus transports from all bus stops in the municipality in all directions)
- Read more: https://bit.ly/3EjEeQ1
Change your travel habits. Travel environmentally friendly
We wish you a safe and pleasant ride.